GDT: Sabres vs Blue Jackets 5PM ET - TV: Sabres.com Radio: WWKB 1520

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Speaking of Benson, I wonder who the other guys KA & staff had interest in before he got got taken. Cause he's a stud & I'm happy.
I wonder, given how excited Adams was to get Byram and saying how he’s been chasing another top 4 D for years, if Sandin-Pellikka was on their radar if Benson went 12.

Reactions: Club

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
How dare you insinuate that every Zemgus goal was anything but a work of art.

That man never scored a goal that didn’t make me cackle like a schoolboy at the sound of a fart
Girgs had some amazing snipes here and there

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
he was just getting bored back there and wanted to challenge himself

Still stopped it!

Girgs had some amazing snipes here and there
He always looked like a freight train that had gone off the rails and pieces were flying off and sometimes a piece went into the net.

I loved him

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I was completely good with the trade when it happened but I do enjoy how it took like two shifts of watching the fourth line for Sabres Twitter to go from saying the Malenstyn trade was horrible to trying to figure out names for their new favorite line

Reactions: HOOats

SharkInABoloTie

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2016
The Heart of Darkness
Yeah what happened with Greenway there?

I was completely good with the trade when it happened but I do enjoy how it took like two shifts of watching the fourth line for Sabres Twitter to go from saying the Malenstyn trade was horrible to trying to figure out names for their new favorite line
LAM? as in "on the lam"

Club

zach benson real estate.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Yeah definitely. I was alright with it too. A somewhat regular guy & a need for a 2nd round pick that might not even pan out, & a few years of conditioning/seasoning.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Aube-Kubel came into camp ready to go, didn’t he? Unlike Beck and Lafferty they didn’t give up a pick or make a multi-year commitment to him. He’s the most obvious name to pluck off the lineup if you want to get both Krebs and Greenway in. And he’s not coming out.

Yeah definitely. I was alright with it too. A somewhat regular guy & a need for a 2nd round pick that might not even pan out, & a few years of conditioning/seasoning.
I got people’s arguments to a point. Value wise better guys were going to 2nds. But what am I doing with that 2nd? Where does the player they draft fall in our pipeline? They had the pick right before it and got who they wanted. This is going to be my 3rd pick in this draft…and 33rd in the last four years. You got a guy who is going to get on the ice and play NHL games after taking the players you wanted in rounds 1 and 2? Awesome.

Reactions: Club

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad