GDT: Sabres vs Blue Jackets 5PM ET - TV: Sabres.com Radio: WWKB 1520

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
They’re moving as a unit on breakouts so much better it’s like night and day.

How many times last year would we watch a D with the puck and no one in the frame? Just rushing away for stretch passes every single time. Which was more turnovers all the time. Power could get it out. Dahlin could carry it out. Bryson could get it out when he was on. Everyone else just looked lost. Now they’re breaking out in five man units spread across the width of the ice for open passes.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Really happy to be wrong about Krebs. He's not playing hot potato, getting his body where it needs to be and actually had some zing on that goal. I don't know if he'll make the top 12 but he'll definitely get some ice time

Reactions: Deep Blue Metallic

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Benson is such a beauty. :heart:

I wonder if "Levels" by Avicii is the goal song this season or if they go to the individual goal songs in the regular season.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
it usually takes years for draft stuff to shake out as obvious mistakes. Benson took like…one practice to confirm what many were saying on draft night. Now…that was a really good draft imo. But 13? Come on.
I can understand why scouts would be skeptical of the size/skating combination but like... have you seen him play hockey???

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I can understand why scouts would be skeptical of the size/skating combination but like... have you seen him play hockey???
I remember saying after the draft that my assumption was that he dropped not just because of size (and straight line speed…which…he just won a race for a highlight assist) but also because of how he plays. He is not afraid of anything…and at his size you can get hurt in ways that leave you a different player. What I didn’t know was that he was also an animal to be feared by all men and caged by all refs

Reactions: Aladyyn and Dingo44

Club

zach benson real estate.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Speaking of Benson, I wonder who the other guys KA & staff had interest in before he got got taken. Cause he's a stud & I'm happy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad