Speculation: Sabres trade needs

ConnorMcPower

Mar 9, 2017
That would be a very tempting player. Say a first for next year, top 15 protected?
Oilers would take this n prolly a B/C prospect to restock the cupboards and oilers prolly use that Sabres pick for cheap RD Dman for Nurse.
McLeod prolly made expandable with the 2 year signing of Henrique and gives enough time for Sam o Rielly to develop for 3C.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Sounds like a big need for Ryan McLeod.
23 years old
GF%: 53%
CF%: 51%
xGF%: 53%
The ultimate young 3C with room to grow, plays a perimeter game, fast as a bullet, and wins face offs.
Whats your offer Sabres.
Something around Jokiharju or Krebs maybe. Prospect like Rosen?

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
WGR 550 just mentioned the Sabres and Flyers were or are talking trade, Frost? Was the name mentioned. Top of the 9am hr today, wgr550

Reactions: Jacob582

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I think the only spot the Sabres are going to be open to upgrading is 3C (currently a competition between krebs, Savoie, Kulich, Helenius).

I think they are out of the market for a top 6 winger. Their top 9 wingers are Alex Tuch, JJ Peterka, Jack Quinn, Zach Benson, Jason Zucker, and Jordon Greenway. I’m not saying that can’t be upgraded, I’m just saying I don’t think the Sabres are moving on from any of them

Reactions: Irie

ConnorMcPower

Mar 9, 2017
I highly doubt Kane is welcome back in Buffalo. A lot of off-ice BS last time he was here.
Only off ice issue for Kane in Edmonton is Anna Kane stalking and being a crazy ex. Kane been doing a lot of work with the indigenous communities, attending pow wows, ceremonies, and workshops. Only negative is he got hurt in December and hampered his play all season n playoffs.

McLeod + Grubbe for Rosen + Ostlund?
Guess GM loved my proposal and goodluck to McLeod and Sabres.

Reactions: elchud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad