Confirmed with Link: Sabres Sign G James Reimer to 1-year, $1 million Deal; On Waivers 10/6/2024

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
I was wrong.

I guess with Reimer signing on day 2 of free agency he took the best (only?) money. He knew what he he signed up for with Levi in the picture.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Could be closer to Skudra back in the day - they claimed him from Boston, he got 1 minute of 1 game and then wound up going back to the Bruins.

Haha yea. And the best part is a picture exists of him on the ice for that minute. It looks like it was taken with a potato, but it exists.

The weirder thing is there’s action shots on Getty of Michael Leighton with the Sabres, and he didn’t get a single second of action.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Haha yea. And the best part is a picture exists of him on the ice for that minute. It looks like it was taken with a potato, but it exists.

The weirder thing is there’s action shots on Getty of Michael Leighton with the Sabres, and he didn’t get a single second of action.
Who is your favourite obscure goalie from the draught era?

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Drought, although watching this team over the past 13 years has made me drink a lot of draught beer :laugh:

But a toss up between Hackett and Makarov.
Thanks, kind of wish it was a draft and not a drought though.
Makarov has pretty nice stats from his one game.

I think Houser is my favourite even though he's less obscure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad