GDT: Sabres @ Rangers 7 PM EST TV: MSG Radio: WGR550

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
I like that UPL has his skate on the post when he slides across to make the save. He knows where he is in the net.

Something Levi needs to learn

Reactions: Fearnot

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
It really makes no sense this year Cozens was never playing this dumb at any point in his career.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
I'm such an idiot. Figured I'd peek in on the game and within 30 seconds there's that call on Sammy. Click. Get thee behind me, NHL.

Reactions: oldgoalie

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Nah. Trocheck kinda shot that back towards the middle of the net.......just like Benson shot his one-timer into the middle of the net on Shesty.

Was it a perfectly placed shot? No. But there were many times last year that he didn't even read the pass and get the push across

zuikan

Mar 26, 2018
UPL just might save us a chance to make a playoff push when Thompson & Quinn get back. Rosen looking good when I noticed.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
UPL looks so good. People were tossing him away last year.
There was a reason for that, don't act like you knew better.

Hes playing good this season, I would still like a .918 save percentage for my starting goalie with a sub 2.5GAA but ill take whatever UPL is doing and I think he has more room to get better; possibly even get to those numbers one day.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
There was a reason for that, don't act like you knew better.

Hes playing good this season, I would still like a .918 save percentage for my starting goalie with a sub 2.5GAA but ill take whatever UPL is doing and I think he has more room to get better.
You will rarely here me trash a player especially a goalie who was 23 years old when many don't hit their potential until 25+

Its like the hate for Cozens. I see people wanting him bought out. Ups and downs. Its crazy talk.

UPL needed another year in the AHL last year and was only called up because of injuries.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
UPL is starting settle in. Looks way more confident in net lately.
Love how the team played in general that period other than that cozens drop pass. Please keep it up for a other 40mins

Reactions: JLewyB

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
You will rarely here me trash a player especially a goalie who was 23 years old when many don't hit their potential until 25+

Its like the hate for Cozens. I see people wanting him bought out. Ups and downs.
UPL's problems have been called out numerous times last year like his glove being too low, not hugging the post, making himself too small in net.

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
Does Marty pound the console when he makes statements? I get a bunch of thuds and static when he talks specifically him.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
UPL's problems have been called out numerous times last year like his glove being too low, not hugging the post, making himself too small in net.
Yeah meanwhile most goalies that age aren't in the NHL shest and soro got to start at 27...while a lot of Sabres fans wanted UPL as throw in some terrible trade.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
He wasn't even suppose to be in the NHL last year. I never said calling out I said toss away. Like what people are saying this year about Cozens.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
I liked their jump for the 1st period. They are skating.
It really makes no sense this year Cozens was never playing this dumb at any point in his career.
Maybe Krebs gave him a blood transfusion or a Vulcan mind meld?
Half the time Krebs sends the puck to a low-probability portion of the ice and/or increases the probability of the opponent coming back the other way with numbers-for and Sabres lagging the play. He's done it again a few times tonight already.
18.5 year old Benson is smarter with the puck placement and awareness of the tilt of the ice.

Edit: And Power continues to play small for his size. I know he's not a monster, but the height and reach advantage is not used, and his neutral stance doesn't take advantage of his size either - doesn't make himself larger.

Reactions: sabres4ever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad