GDT: Sabres @ Rangers 7 PM EST TV: MSG Radio: WGR550

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
On the other hand, and ironically, they wouldn’t even be getting this chance if we had quality partners for them to play with. It would negate the need to call them up.
No. They could be called up to replace a benched Olofsson, Krebs, Okposo or Girgs.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Sabres tradition

Just like our geniuses thought EROD was minor league fodder and not one to be stapled to Eichel's wing, whereas he is a top 6 player on multiple teams far better than we are
Getting a guy who was literally Jack's college linemate and then refusing to put him on Jack's line, one of the all time room temperature IQ moves. If we are being honest can you blame him for demanding out of this cesspool of an organization?

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Getting a guy who was literally Jack's college linemate and then refusing to put him on Jack's line, one of the all time room temperature IQ moves. If we are being honest can you blame him for demanding out of this cesspool of an organization?
If a time machine could go back 40 years, I bet the current Sabres organization would have split up the Stastny brothers when they came to the Nordiques.

• Haha
Reactions: oldgoalie

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
No. They could be called up to replace a benched Olofsson, Krebs, Okposo or Girgs.
Disagree since I’m talking about reality, not your fantasy.

The latter three are never being benched for a 20 yr old and you know that. Oloffson would be replaced by Biro/Rousek.

Reactions: BFLO

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Good luck everyone, may you at least still have a bit of sanity left after watching these Sabres again after that absolutely putrid New Jersey game.

Reactions: Fearnot

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
If someone had offered me a freebie for tonight I would've turned them down instantly. This is going to be a total humiliation and there will be no consequences because this is an unserious organization with no standards whatsoever.

Reactions: SabresFan26

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
We're gonna get obliterated.
Buffalo sports this weekend sucked. I had a hard (sad) day on the unit. I dealt with some sad thoughts last night regarding death of loved ones. I'm going through a tough phase, which I know won't last,so Im not worried just...a little bummed

What Im saying is I could use a bit of a pick-me-up from Buffalo sports tonight, which never happens. And, for some crazy reason, Im going to watch the game in hopes our Buffalo freaking Sabres can play the game of their young season.

Doubtful. I know. At least they can be my punching bag if they lose. It always helps to vent!

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Buffalo sports this weekend sucked. I had a hard (sad) day on the unit. I dealt with some sad thoughts last night regarding death of loved ones. I'm going through a tough phase, which I know won't last,so Im not worried just...a little bummed

What Im saying is I could use a bit of a pick-me-up from Buffalo sports tonight, which never happens. And, for some crazy reason, Im going to watch the game in hopes our Buffalo freaking Sabres can play the game of their young season.

Doubtful. I know. At least they can be my punching bag if they lose. It always helps to vent!
stay away from sports for a while, read a book, watch a happy moivie, practice yoga, go for a walk. And be sure to reach out to family, friends, and professionals please and talk.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Saw an article yesterday from NJ beat writers with the headline, Devils Ravage the Sabres in Revenge Victory.

It made me mad, if I am mad, the Sabres should be mad for letting a team one up them and dunk on them like that. Why is this organization giving high ground to anyone.

They need a statement game against the Rangers but it wont happen.

Waterbuf

Sep 21, 2018
Vancouver
If they're playing Kulich on the 4th line that must be a clear signal that this is just to give him a taste of the NHL while other guys are hurt, as opposed to giving him an actual chance to be a real contributor, right?

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021

Hang in there, brother.

Enjoy a win. Shake your head and laugh at another loss.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
stay away from sports for a while, read a book, watch a happy moivie, practice yoga, go for a walk. And be sure to reach out to family, friends, and professionals please and talk.
Oh yeah, i know how to work through these times. And I know watching the Sabres tonight is a dumb move.

Ill do some yoga during the intermission. I do that a lot during intermissions. I follow a instructor on YT. I watch her beginner video. In that video she says 'Now take a moment to embrace how youre feeling today' and I normally think 'Im slightly annoyed because the Sabres are playing like ass right now', heh.

cardiffgiant

Continue without supporting us
Sep 28, 2005
Let’s keep tonights drinking game simple. One sip when “keeping it simple” is mentioned by commentators, finish your beer if mentioned by a player or coach during an intermission interview, and finish the rest of the case if Granato says it during the post game interview

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad