GDT: Sabres @ Pittsburgh 7 PM TV: TNT, truTV, Max Radio:WGR550

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
If they find a team willing to give up good value for him they should move him. Doesn't just have awful hands he's also one of the least smart players on the roster as well (constantly makes catastrophically dumb and awful plays).
I thought it was all Don Granato's fault? Once we move Cozens, you'll just move on to your next whipping boy when they still suck.

Cozens has thrived at every level and every tournament, but then just sucks in Buffalo? I find that hard to swallow, just like I found it hard to swallow that firing Granato will solve anything.

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Felt the fishbowl had impact on his ability to handle the puck while he was recovering from getting his nose blown up. There seemed to be a lot more mishandles in that time but how much that impacted his overall totals would be interesting to quantify. He did seem to struggle most of the year.
Cozens scored 7 points in 11 games up to and including the fight. That's 52 point pace.

He missed 3 games and then struggled with 4 points in his next 12 games (27 point pace). But then he was right back to where he was before with 36 points in the remaining 56 games(52 point pace).

So I'd quantify the fight as costing him exactly 5 points on the season.

Reactions: Chainshot

debaser66

Mar 10, 2012
Yeah. I just don't have the patience this season. They've already dug themselves into quite the hole. Only getting 3 of 10 pts is killer for a team whose ceiling was likely the WC. Odds of them making the playoffs are looking bleak already.

So, I'll tune in every once in a while like I did last season until they show some consitency in stacking points. It sucks because hockey is so much fun to watch when the Sabres are a good team, but that hasn't been the case for a while.

Tonight I'll be getting into spooky season by watching scary movies and playing dead space rather than watching the team. I still loathe this core, though Thompson and Peterka are looking like keepers atleast.
I think that was mostly in a world running in analog thinking, its almost nostalic

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad