GDT: Sabres @ Pittsburgh 7 PM TV: TNT, truTV, Max Radio:WGR550

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Pretty sad the refs have to help so blatantly in a game where we had so many chances die on Cozens’ stick and they got to shoot at UPL the whole game.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
This was absolutely rigged. Mickey Mouse league.
Nothing was rigged. I’m so sorry for us Buffalo fans feeling sorry for ourselves.

Learn how to not lose before you win. Good teams find away and we are not a good team yet. It’s a process. It sucks, the playoff streak sucks, but what really sucks is how bad some of us sound and represent Buffalo sports as winey sports fans and that we are victims.

We can be better and starts with an attitude.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
f*** of NHL and your clown show officials. I knew it was coming but it still pissed me off.

NGL, i'm kinda back to where I was 2018ish. Just don't even care anymore. The NHL killed it out of me. Not gonna bother to figure out when the games are on; if i'm clicking around and stumble on one, maybe i'll watch some. But mostly, it's a product you can't trust. It's like, if there was a gas station that 70% of the time you went for a fill up was contaminated crap and screwed your engine. Waste of money, waste of time, waste of resources. That's the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad