GDT: Sabres @ Pittsburgh 7 PM TV: TNT, truTV, Max Radio:WGR550

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Lol you're like my aunt who thinks everything in life is so wonderful meanwhile outside it's like Gotham City.
Not everything is wonderful but this is the best team we have had in awhile and they are learning a new system and how to play in it. There are gunna be some ugly games and moments but no need to dwell on them, the team will evolve on the go, not in a few pre-season games

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
1-4

14 seasons and counting.

This team flat out sucks. Nothing but stupid players making stupid plays you shouldn't make at this level. Can't wait for that glorious 8th overall pick.

Edit: IT WORKED!!!!!!!!
Sigh.. just look back and look at my previous posts on this. This place is exhausting.

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Oh no, not the top 6 scoring a big goal... Adams should be fired for getting McLeod and drafting Peterka
Never did I mention the third line. I'm a big fan of McLeod, Zucker and Greenway.

Interested to hear your views on Line 2 and how important they'll be to whether this team can make the playoffs or not. This is NOT a good Pittsburgh team we're playing and they're getting run over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad