GDT: Sabres @ Pittsburgh 7 PM TV: TNT, truTV, Max Radio:WGR550

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Ive outlined why the Penguins are dangerous in another thread. I'm hoping the Sabres remain hungry and don't get complacent now that they have a win.

The Sabres should not look at the next 3 games as wins. This team has not earned that status or proven they are better than any of the next 3.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Need a few guys to get untracked - Dahlin, Cozens, Quinn in particular.

Bonus - no Dunleavy and Ray.

Reported for spam. /s
It genuinely feels like Dahlin and Cozens just need to beat the f*** outta someone to shake them up. Quinn was very good last game, he needs to stack games and when he is confident, he is dangerous as anyone.

Reactions: Daz28

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I really would like to kick the Penguins right in their teeth. Can’t stand that team going back to George Ferguson.
I hate that Crosby and Malkin carry that team and bury the front office criticism that was and still is very warranted because of how good they are. Makes me respect Crosby and Malkin and that in turn makes me hate them more 🤣

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I hate that the Sabres had an OT win over the Penguins at the end of the '89-90 season that pushed the Pens out of the playoffs and allowed them to draft Jagr while the Islanders made it and took Scott Scissons at 6OA. Uwe Krupp scored it, I was listening in the car in my grandparents' driveway in West Seneca. Y'all want to talk about a swing and a miss on a pick... Scissons had 2 GP for his career. Jagr of course is one of the greats of all time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad