Confirmed with Link: Sabres open 2024-25 season in Prague, Czechia vs NJ Devils + Preseason game vs RB Munich

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Has Kotalik shrunk? I'd swear he was bigger than that. And damn, Spacek looks old. Probably IS old...

I landed in Prague a couple of hours ago. So pumped up to be finally watching this team play in the flesh.

Have a great time. I saw them when they played an exhibition game here and it was a great time.

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Deep fried. No breading.

And basically....... it's the sauce. Many imitations. Few authentic.

Think of it as food ambassidor-ship.

Buffalo is well known internationally for its superb (and unique) contributions to the epicurean pallet.
Meh. Bringing wings to Oktoberfest is like bringing a board game to Vegas. Sure you can do it but why would you.

Also Bavarians seem pretty chill about their food, but don't try this a few hundred kilometers further east. Here's a short documentary on how something like this would go in Vienna:

Reactions: crossthesticks26

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Meh. Bringing wings to Oktoberfest is like bringing a board game to Vegas. Sure you can do it but why would you.

Also Bavarians seem pretty chill about their food, but don't try this a few hundred kilometers further east. Here's a short documentary on how something like this would go in Vienna:

Say a Euro soccer club were touring the US and wanted to make some light-hearted content. I don't think any (reasonable) Buffalonian would object to their social media team showing up outside Buffalo's Wing Fest with some schnitzel or whatever for folks to sample.

It's just a silly bit of cultural exchange, not that serious...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad