Confirmed with Link: Sabres open 2024-25 season in Prague, Czechia vs NJ Devils + Preseason game vs RB Munich

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Not to be critical, but I couldn't listen to Cozens and Thompson.

But two thumbs up to Lindy and Peterka.(even the German!)

I love Thompson at this point (I was absolutely one of the doubters early on), but that man has the personality of wet cardboard.

But it's probably a good thing. Lord knows we don't need another ROR playing the guitar for interviews anymore.

Reactions: Jacob582

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
Crazy to me games can count for NHL standings but not be NHL regulation size rink. It's like two NFL teams playing on an Arena football field.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Pesce and Luke Hughes are both out, which is nice for Buffalo. First time in a while where we're the team with fewer injuries!

Here's the matchup, with the better player (IMO) in bold. Pretty even, though our healthy defense should give a real advantage.

JJP vs Bratt
Tage vs Hughes
Tuch
vs Meier

Benson vs Tatar
Cozens vs Hishier
Quinn
vs Mercer

Zucker vs Palat
McLeod vs Haula
Greenway
vs Noesen

Malenstyn vs Cotter
Lafferty
vs Lazar
NAK vs Bastian

Dahlin vs Hamilton
Joki vs Seigenthaler
Byram
vs Dillon
Power vs Nemec
Sammy vs Kovacevic
Clifton vs Disimone

We really need to win at least one of these two games.

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
Pesce and Luke Hughes are both out, which is nice for Buffalo. First time in a while where we're the team with fewer injuries!

Here's the matchup, with the better player (IMO) in bold. Pretty even, though our healthy defense should give a real advantage.

JJP vs Bratt
Tage vs Hughes
Tuch
vs Meier

Benson vs Tatar
Cozens vs Hishier
Quinn
vs Mercer

Zucker vs Palat
McLeod vs Haula
Greenway
vs Noesen

Malenstyn vs Cotter
Lafferty
vs Lazar
NAK vs Bastian

Dahlin vs Hamilton
Joki vs Seigenthaler
Byram
vs Dillon
Power vs Nemec
Sammy vs Kovacevic
Clifton vs Disimone

It begins.

I’ll be the first to add: if they want any shot at the playoffs, they need to win one of these two games with New Jersey.

Not really, but it’s not hockey season without 82 games of this.

Reactions: Guy Tetreault

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008

JJP vs Bratt
Tage vs Hughes
Tuch
vs Meier

Benson vs Tatar
Cozens vs Hishier
Quinn
vs Mercer

Zucker vs Palat
McLeod vs Haula
Greenway
vs Noesen

Malenstyn vs Cotter
Lafferty
vs Lazar
NAK vs Bastian

Dahlin vs Hamilton
Joki vs Seigenthaler
Byram
vs Dillon
Power vs Nemec
Sammy vs Kovacevic
Clifton vs Disimone

Hmm I think the 3rd lines could go either way, it's pretty close

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
It begins.

I’ll be the first to add: if they want any shot at the playoffs, they need to win one of these two games with New Jersey.

Not really, but it’s not hockey season without 82 games of this.
Yawn.

It's not hockey season without some boring poster insulting other posters who cheer for the same team, mocking them for completely reasonable and lighthearted posts, while adding absolutely nothing to the conversation themselves.

Typical garbage on here...thanks for reminding me why I need to find a new place to discuss, like the hundreds of others who have already smartly left.

Hmm I think the 3rd lines could go either way, it's pretty close
Agreed, although Haula seems to turn into a different player in the playoffs, and McLeod definitely didn't, so he's the only one I have a firm opinion on. The other two could definitely go either way...especially with Palat getting long in the tooth.

Reactions: mviewer1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad