Confirmed with Link: Sabres open 2024-25 season in Prague, Czechia vs NJ Devils + Preseason game vs RB Munich

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
They're in Germany!

Screenshot_20240925_084239_Instagram.jpg

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
So I would imagine that JJ is not going to be in any trade discussion this summer if he’s being featured in there, social media campaign regarding this series.
Since they made him the new host of 'between two stalls' I think his spot on the roster is solid.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Sounds like they are going to the Biergartens on Saturday from what JJ said in the German part of his interview.

Cool to hear him say the players are dedicated to making the playoffs and he wants more responsibility in that.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

Had to go to a different continent to get quality audio...

Nice to hear from Lindy but man is he jet lagged. I remember when I went to Göteborg even though I landed in the morning the next day I was told to NOT take a nap and stay up all day and then go to bed at normal bed time. I was SO overwhelmingly tired I ended up napping anyway and I was never right the rest of the week. It was also frustrating because this was in 2006 when the Sabres were in the Conference Finals vs Carolina and back then there was NO streaming and I couldn't find the game on Swedish TV.

munkyhead8

Jul 9, 2010
Nice to hear from Lindy but man is he jet lagged. I remember when I went to Göteborg even though I landed in the morning the next day I was told to NOT take a nap and stay up all day and then go to bed at normal bed time. I was SO overwhelmingly tired I ended up napping anyway and I was never right the rest of the week. It was also frustrating because this was in 2006 when the Sabres were in the Conference Finals vs Carolina and back then there was NO streaming and I couldn't find the game on Swedish TV.
You can see it in his eyes for sure. I feel for these guys as well. I was in Dublin for 2 weeks in August, then back to the US for 3 weeks and then just spent the last 2 weeks in Copenhagen. So my body doesn't know what to do anymore o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Dingo44

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
You can see it in his eyes for sure. I feel for these guys as well. I was in Dublin for 2 weeks in August, then back to the US for 3 weeks and then just spent the last 2 weeks in Copenhagen. So my body doesn't know what to do anymore o_O

Due to a broken plane on my connection from Göteborg back home in Copenhagen I got to spend a whole night there and man is that a fun city.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
I've only been to the US once (Vegas) but I had real issues with jet lag going out from east to west. Destroyed me for a day or two. Coming back west to east was no issue at all. It's weird how this stuff works.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad