Confirmed with Link: Sabres open 2024-25 season in Prague, Czechia vs NJ Devils + Preseason game vs RB Munich

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Looked at the tickets, I can pay twice as much to get worse seats than when I went to a game in DC... And I didn't need to buy those 7 months in advance.

• Wow
Reactions: Chainshot

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Been away from this forum for a few months.

Very excited that this is happening - i managed to get a ticket for the Friday game. I got to see the Bills live in London last year which was a great experience (despite the loss) & now i finally get to see the Sabres in the flesh. It's been too long in coming

It would be great to meet up with any Sabres HFers who are also making the trip. I didn't get a ticket for the Saturday game but I'm planning on staying in Prague for the weekend & hope to find a Sabres watch party somewhere local.

This along with the Byram trade happening in quick succession has made my season.

Looked at the tickets, I can pay twice as much to get worse seats than when I went to a game in DC... And I didn't need to buy those 7 months in advance.
Yes - these tickets did seem very expensive. It's why I only bought one for Friday's game to be honest.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I’m jealous of the people going and I won’t even drive 15 minutes to see them at home. These are going to be incredibly fun events.

Reactions: MOGlLNY

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I hate starting the season this way. We already have so many changes to deal with...can't these special games come later, after they've gotten their feet under them?
Ideally this would galvanize the team. This is a larger West Coast trip, hopefully this works in their favor. It should work in their favor as NJ has had more turnover in important areas.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
What are the approx prices?
I paid circa £190 (circa $250) for mine. Upper tier, centre ice, very close to the front.

From memory they were roughly between £ 150 for the cheapest seats & £ 400 for the most expensive.

As posted above I'd intended on going to both games but after seeing the prices i chose just to go Friday. I'll spend Saturday doing some sight seeing & hopefully catch the game in a sports bar or something....

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240915_135701_Photos.jpg

Club

zach benson real estate.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
I hope whoever's going from this board & meets up has time for a picture. Would be kinda neat to put a screen name to a face!

Reactions: elchud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad