GDT: Sabres @ Oilers 9PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 Last Gasps

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
1711078678748.png

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
His decision making has been terrible on the pp... He had tuch wide up down low to set up Greenway in the slot and instead just curled back turns the point.

This team needs a coach that keeps this guys accountable.
His decision making has been awful all season everywhere. People keep saying he is injured. I don't see it. He looks tired more than injured, which would make sense given the newborn at home. Either way he's back to trying to over stick handle everything.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Say what you will about Lindy, he'd *never* let them run for the bus like that. Absolutely pathetic and shows that either (a) Granato can't get them to care and/or (b) they don't respect him, themselves, or each other enough to play hard through the end of a game that's already been decided.

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
I would like to thank the Sabres. Ekholm is on my fantasy team and tonight is the highest score he has had all season.

• Haha
Reactions: Chainshot

Mr Orangeshirt

Dec 12, 2008
Xville,TN
Absolutely sick for 6K there. He has been busting tail since the calendar flipped and is one of the only reasons that the team they are in the hunt and then the team just spills their spaghetti everywhere in front of him in the third period there and then just start rolling around in it at the end. Sad.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Did the team think the bus for Calgary was going to leave them behind if they kept the game competitive and, <gasp> kept it tied up into an overtime?

:help:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Say what you will about Lindy, he'd *never* let them run for the bus like that. Absolutely pathetic and shows that either (a) Granato can't get them to care and/or (b) they don't respect him, themselves, or each other enough to play hard through the end of a game that's already been decided.

I think distance distracts from how hard they had tuned Lindy out at the end.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I would like to thank the Sabres. Ekholm is on my fantasy team and tonight is the highest score he has had all season.

There are times when I want to dig back into the roster threads about Ekholm and run laps on people who doubted. Then I realize that would require me to infract me for flaming and that just wouldn't work - not enough personalities at odds to manage that.

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
There are times when I want to dig back into the roster threads about Ekholm and run laps on people who doubted. Then I realize that would require me to infract me for flaming and that just wouldn't work - not enough personalities at odds to manage that.
Yeah that is why I need long breaks from posting. I can give you credit in that regard. Not only do you know what you're talking about but you some how manage to not be dick about it.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
This team should have gotten rid of the dead weight long ago. You don't keep guys around that don't want a play.

I know I know its depth and they are helping :rolleyes:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad