GDT: Sabres @ Hawks 10/19/24 7pm Chsn

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I respect that Rick has studied Eddie O lore enough to give the subdued “never a bad play” regarding pucks on net. Don’t know how many times we heard that from him over the years.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I know Brodie is resume-ish but giving him two years feels like the most visibly glaring error of the Davidson tenure thus

If it was either two years or him signing one year with a better team, wish him the best of luck and move on.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I know Brodie is resume-ish but giving him two years feels like the most visibly glaring error of the Davidson tenure thus

If it was either two years or him signing one year with a better team, wish him the best of luck and move on.
It felt like a contract to intentionally block the kids for two years. I could get behind one year, but at some point spots have to be opened up and the kids have to sink or swim. There was no need for Brodie on this team next year.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Always has been. I wonder how many more goals the dynasty era teams could have scored if not for that.
Nah. This is a more recent thing. I have skated at the UC a bunch of times. The temperature in the building and at ice level is just too high now. You can tell the difference just when you attend a game. I don't dare wear a sweatshirt or hoodie when I go to games nowadays, and used to do that for every game.

I'm guessing they need maintenance/replacement on their HVAC systems and the chillers, or they intentionally stopped keeping the temperature lower for whatever reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad