GDT: Sabres @ Flames 9PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 Playing Out the String

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I wonder if they were going to call the mugging that Skinner was experiencing if Krebs didn't score.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
An early goal from... <checks notes> Peyton Krebs!

Peyton Krebs?!?!?

KREBS ! :thumbu:

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Power got out of it but what was Joker’s plan there? His partner is getting harassed with the puck…and he moves…directly in front of him to make his escape more difficult? He doesn’t get open for an option. He literally skates to the side of the net Power is heading towards to just get in the way. I know he’s too stupid to find open ice for a pass…but he used to at least be smart enough to not actively block his partner with the puck. At least he’s so shit at defending Power got around him as easily as everyone else does.

• Haha
Reactions: Ralonzo

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Power got out of it but what was Joker’s plan there? His partner is getting harassed with the puck…and he moves…directly in front of him to make his escape more difficult? He doesn’t get open for an option. He literally skates to the side of the net Power is heading towards to just get in the way. I know he’s too stupid to find open ice for a pass…but he used to at least be smart enough to not actively block his partner with the puck. At least he’s so shit at defending Power got around him as easily as everyone else does.

Joki's had three head scratching plays and it's 10 minutes into the first.

Reactions: slip

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The team highlight reel should just be clips of Benson winning pucks on the wall. Bigger guys, veteran guys….it doesn’t matter. He gets the puck.

Reactions: start winnin

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Would not be shocked if Dahlin/Byram approach 30 minutes TOI tonight.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Peterka straight up tripped by Wolf. We’ve been called for that every time.

Reactions: Chainshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad