GDT: Sabres @ Columbus 7 PM ET TV:MSG Radio:WGR550

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
In the 14 seasons of hell there have been many disgraceful and embarrassing performances and tonight has to be near the top of the list. Every single player and coach should feel absolutely ashamed of themselves for this atrocity.

Reactions: buffalowing88

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
In the 14 seasons of hell there have been many disgraceful and embarrassing performances and tonight has to be near the top of the list. Every single player and coach should feel absolutely ashamed of themselves for this atrocity.
sadly there has a been a lot of games much worse than this and this isn't even the worst game played against Columbus recently.

Reactions: JLewyB

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
At some point, this core of cast-offs and "overachievers" need to be considered that maybe they were cast-offs and doubted for a reason. The 2022-2023 core has returned to the mean and I'm not saying they're bad, but the contracts Adams gave some of them are going to look worse and worse.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I thoroughly expect this team to be stupid like this for a few more months, then turn it on to make the triumphant run to 9th place, then we get all hopeful for next year...and go back to this.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
I mean, it was the 2nd game of a back to back on the road, and the rookie goalie sucked. This isn’t in the top 100 of worst performances. It’s just the latest.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I had my chance to be a Panthers fan when I was younger. I want to go back in time and slap the shit outta my younger self for being a moron.
A not insignificant number of Panthers fans are former Sabres and Leafs fans who moved down there to get away from the cold and moved onto a new team out of optimism. I used to judge them when I'd go down there for games. Now I envy them.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
That was a terrible effort. And that’s being polite. They either come out and win w me watching and all forces against their silver spoon asses or f em.

Last game Saturday. That was embarrassing. If dahlin is hurt. Sit. This is too tight talent wise to have hurt players playin. Be a captain admit it and sit. Have these guys heard of pain killers or speed on a back to back.

Shitt they looked good for two games and lost one. This is dog shtt effort and forget them .. Levi made the saves he had to and they hung him out. Upl doesn’t seem to care or be hungry.

You guys. I’ve defended you all. f*** ya. Wasting my time for two nights , don’t care if the nhl is against Buffalo , the bills flipped the script

You all acted like a twelve year girl. Ahh I don’t Care .. cool , you count your money.

Murder your coach

Give child perv Hamilton his joy by saying you suck and having to answer him Harrington questions

and I’ll check the standings and see is heisenbergs shining light goes off and you all play like you proved capable off. Embarrassing.

Don’t turn it on me either. Lame.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Every season I convince myself that this year will be different! They may not be "Good" but they'll be competitive and make the playoffs.

I'm insane.

Reactions: K8fool

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
It does feel like we are approaching the time to blow it up. I’m sure the 4th rebuild will be successful.

If we're blowing it up, I know some people hate to hear this, but Tage has gotta go. Tuch, too. If we want to frame it around Quinn and JJ and Dahlin and whichever goalie decides to figure it out this year, then so be it. Guys who have value would have to go and there's a few that have to be considered.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
A not insignificant number of Panthers fans are former Sabres and Leafs fans who moved down there to get away from the cold and moved onto a new team out of optimism. I used to judge them when I'd go down there for games. Now I envy them.
I've run into loads of them over the years at games down here. Former fans of everyone from the Sabres to the Redwings. People are quick to drop a team when they suck for a prolonged amount of time. I also use to mock these but am now revising my opinion.

Reactions: buffalowing88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad