Recalled/Assigned: Ryan Hamilton called up

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Just to give them a little taste of the action with no pressure.

The Leafs are in a dog fight for a playoff spot. Now is not the time to call up bodies just for the sake of giving them a 'taste' of the action with no pressure. So long as the Leafs remain in the playoff race, there is absolutely pressure - from the top of the line up all the way to the bottom.

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
I'm confused by this.

We could easily lose our Marlies captain when he eventually gets sent back down. Couldn't we just have moved up Komarov, Frattin, McClement, or Mac and put Frazer back in?

Are we about to trade someone? I don't like the sound of this at all.

I am Canadian

AM34|WN88|MM16
May 22, 2008
Toronto
JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Kulemin
Mac - Grabo - Frattin
Komarov - Mcclement - Hamilton/Orr/Mclaren

Play Hamilton in games where Orr isn't needed.

Man our depth at wing is sick.

mikebel111*

No we arent you move Kadri to first Grabs second, Mc third and Hamilton 4th. Unless you think Kadri cant handle 1st lol

once again, I think grabo should be the one moved, I am a big fan of nazem, but still don't think he is ready yet, he is close, but not there yet IMO

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Hamilton plays Wing.

That said, calling up Colborne in the event of a Bozak trade to play him at 3 isn't a horrible idea

Didnt Hamilton have a stint at C? I could have swore, regardless 1st and prospect for Bozak would be dreamy.

first rounder

Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Hamilton is an awesome character player to have in the lineup, especially once the playoffs come around. My only knock on the guy is that he's not the greatest skater, but that shouldn't be a problem if his minutes are minimal/not against top players.

Kibago

Aug 15, 2010
good for him. is he a viable NHL player? probably not. is it great for him to get the experience, help out a bit if needed, and get a few NHL-level paychecks? yep!

honestly even if Lupul isn't suspended, while he's up, I'd play him on the 4th line over playing both the big guys. you only need one of them each day. especially for Buffalo, of all teams

Hotlanta

Dec 1, 2009
Didnt Hamilton have a stint at C? I could have swore, regardless 1st and prospect for Bozak would be dreamy.

1. He will not get that return
2. He is worth more than that to us if we make Playoffs unless the prospect is a 7.5B or higher.

Kibago

Aug 15, 2010
and there's no reason to trade Bozak, we should just re-sign him; we can afford it very easily under the cap next year and he fits in well here. he's worth more to us than to another team.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
THANK YOU.... he's only been scoring every Marlies game for 2 years now. Give him ice time and let him get comfortable and you have a big bodied scoring forward...he's still pretty young, 27 I think?

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
1. He will not get that return
2. He is worth more than that to us if we make Playoffs unless the prospect is a 7.5B or higher.

Shame, I have been dying to see Bozak up his worth for a while. dont want to pay him 4m

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad