RW Travis Hayes - Soo Greyhounds, OHL (2025 Draft)

DeletedAccountt

Oct 14, 2017

Good start to OHL career, anyone have info?
Unbelievable player. Works very hard, extremely quick on his feet, tenacious with the puck, willing to shoot the puck from anywhere if he sees a spot, hard worker along the boards and wins most every puck battle. He is LEGIT.

Imagine the Hounds get his brother Gavin to take a run?

Screenshot_20231001_112343_Chrome.jpg

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
He wasn't even at the evaluation camp. My guess would be that he was committed to the OHL route as his brothers had gone that way and the NTDP knew that.
I even thought he was over drafted into the OHL a few months back. Might go down as one of my worst takes of all time.

His numbers will regress I think - his numbers aren’t sustainable for a player his age and role - I believe he has been getting 2nd PP time and 3rd line minutes but he has been impressive for a player his age, finding soft spots on the ice, not being afraid of the front of the net and always has his feet moving.

He is going to be a VERY good OHL player.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He’ll probably get drafted in the later rounds on the strength of his OHL production, but I didn’t think he added much and looked like a draft pick. Small, skill guy who isn’t that skilled or skates overly well. Very underwhelming, although that’s not to say he’s a zero, but not a real impact skill guy, by any means.

Gotta say that all three of these Hayes brothers disappoint me. They all produce okay in the OHL and play pretty mediocre for USAH. Don’t think any of them are regular NHL’ers.

Hope the fourth of them ends up the best.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
He’ll probably get drafted in the later rounds on the strength of his OHL production, but I didn’t think he added much and looked like a draft pick. Small, skill guy who isn’t that skilled or skates overly well. Very underwhelming, although that’s not to say he’s a zero, but not a real impact skill guy, by any means.

Gotta say that all three of these Hayes brothers disappoint me. They all produce okay in the OHL and play pretty mediocre for USAH. Don’t think any of them are regular NHL’ers.

Hope the fourth of them ends up the best.
USA Hockey never watches the CHL guys and thus plays all of them down the lineup if they even invite them

Ad

Upcoming events

• Albania vs Georgia
    Albania vs Georgia
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $472.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Andorra vs Malta
    Andorra vs Malta
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $225.00