RW Noel Nordh - Brynas IF, J20 Nationell (2023, 72nd, ARI)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Big 6’3” Swedish winger started the Hlinka on Sweden’s first line, can anyone inform me on this player at all?

OHL Rights: Soo Greyhounds

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He is easily one of the guys who has raised eyebrows for me so far
I think he's an intriguing player. I didn't see a player who looked like a standout, but 6'3, can skate, has puck skills, and a motor. He's pretty raw, but he has potential. You'd have to think he's a player who goes somewhere in the first two rounds next year due to sheer potential, and if he starts to show that potential more consistently than he could become a first rounder.

HF92

Oct 14, 2017
SSM
www.facebook.com
Do we ses Kyle Raftis take another big push at signing Noel Nordh this year? Would be a big addition. From what I gather in the paper the Hounds brass feel this team will be able to contend in the 23/24 season.( this is by no means me agreeing with that )

Hounds have 7th overall pick in import draft, but if im not mistake should be able to make their selection without losing Nordhs rights since Kirill is NHL drafted and Nordh should be too.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Do the Soo Greyhounds still hold his rights or is he going right to the AHL?
Soo no longer hold his rights. They forfeited his rights when they selected Arttu Karki in the import draft last season.

He will be drafted again by another CHL franchise in this years import draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad