RW Matvei Michkov (2023, 7th, PHI) Part 5

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
It was meant as a jab towards the handful of bitter Habs fan who pollute this thread. And to illustrate how good Michkov is relative to other recent high draft picks. Purely a hypothetical

Sorry didn’t catch on to that. I normally don’t veer onto the main boards. I’m just glad the Flyers finally have something h special and hope they don’t mess it up!

Don’t feed the trolls on the one beacon of hope that we have!

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Just own it boys
Habs brass tried to be the smartest in the room 2 years in a row
Thought they had legitimate reasons to pass on mm but apparently no
Not the first draft fk up we’ve seen won’t be the last
Thank you . Respect .

Wow, I never realized how small Michkov is. Dude looks tiny af on the ice.
He’s nearly 200 pounds ( 192 I believe ) ; try again

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
He’s small by NHL standards and he’s not fast. Like I said before he looks small out there and there is nothing wrong with that.
Then why mention it if it’s a non factor ? I feel when his development is done he could be 200 plus ; Crosby ish size ( without the killer quads )

TheMrPace

Oct 25, 2011
I find that hard to believe. Do you have a source? He’s listed at 172 on NHL and 176 on EP. Nonetheless, he looks small out there.
1000009306.jpg

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
I said it on draft day. 5 teams made an unbelievable mistake here. Michkov is more valuable than any combination of 2 players from picks 2-6. He will be an absolute superstar and top 5-10 player in this league. Signed - frustrated Rangers fan

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Not to the degree that Leonard does, no. Like I said, MTL already has players that play the same style as Michkov in the system, and none like Leonard. That was the point.

Should probably delete this post; it’s against site rules.
What player in your system do you have that's comparable to Michkov lol

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
Not reading that wall of broken English. Anything less than being full on in the Michkov-generational-circlejerk on here and you’re labeled a hater. Ridiculous.
Wow and you say ur not mad huh, stick to French forums if simple points don't make sense to you classless punk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad