RW Matvei Michkov (2023, 7th, PHI) Part 5

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Dude, literally all you do on here is hate on the Habs and their players and prospects, and slobber all over Michkov because you use it to troll Habs fans. Idk, how or why you continue to get away with your schtick, but everyone knows not to take you seriously. Go toss/burn another jersey.
lol the irony here . Project much ? I’ve said plenty positive about Demidov and Hutson . Savard is really the only Hab that has received “ hate “ and his derision predated his employment on the Habs …. So swing and a miss again .

TheKrebsCycle

Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Not reading that wall of broken English. Anything less than being full on in the Michkov-generational-circlejerk on here and you’re labeled a hater. Ridiculous.
Not everyone’s first language is English . Making light of this is pretty low brow; even for you. Why are you in here if you’re only breeding negativity ?

• Haha
Reactions: Garbageyuk

dendazen

Sep 29, 2024
Not to the degree that Leonard does, no. Like I said, MTL already has players that play the same style as Michkov in the system, and none like Leonard. That was the point.

Should probably delete this post; it’s against site rules.
There is no single player at MTL who plays like Michkov, wtf are you talking about? Not even close.

Reactions: SlobKnox and Fatass

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
I wonder when he hits a rookie wall. Being over PPG on this specific team so far in the season is beyond impressive

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
There is no single player at MTL who plays like Michkov, wtf are you talking about? Not even close.
Michkov is exactly the elite skill the Habs need. Imagine him with Suzuki and Caufield. Caufield would likely score 50 with Michkov feeding him.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Did I say “exactly the same as Michkov”? No, I did not. I said “similar to” and “same style”, meaning small scoring wingers, of which MTL has plenty in the system. And keep in mind, I was describing my rationale at the time of the draft there. The fact that none of them are as good as Michkov is another matter entirely. Again, we’re 8 games into Michkov’s career; we’ll see what happens.

Who on MTL or in their system plays even remotely like Leonard? And don’t even say Slafkovsky lmao they play very different styles.

SlobKnox

Oct 16, 2024

To be fair to him western hockey media and scouts downplayed his IQ quite a bit. Honestly the western hockey world downplayed the kid in general

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
lol the irony here . Project much ? I’ve said plenty positive about Demidov and Hutson . Savard is really the only Hab that has received “ hate “ and his derision predated his employment on the Habs …. So swing and a miss again .
Lmao, since the season started. That’s called backpedaling, and it’s embarrassing. I saw all your posts over the summer, as did everyone else.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Michkov is exactly the elite skill the Habs need. Imagine him with Suzuki and Caufield. Caufield would likely score 50 with Michkov feeding him.
Suzuki and Caufield doesn’t need a Michkov. They need a Slafkovski. A Dach and a Laine would benefit from a Michkov but then again would probably be a better with Demidov

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Just own it boys
Habs brass tried to be the smartest in the room 2 years in a row
Thought they had legitimate reasons to pass on mm but apparently no
Not the first draft fk up we’ve seen won’t be the last

Reactions: Fatass

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Suzuki and Caufield doesn’t need a Michkov. They need a Slafkovski. A Dach and a Laine would benefit from a Michkov but then again would probably be a better with Demidov
Habs are instantly a competitive team with Michkov.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Utterly delusional. Michkov will be more impactful than all of those guys.

TheKrebsCycle

Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Lmao, since the season started. That’s called backpedaling, and it’s embarrassing. I saw all your posts over the summer, as did everyone else.
Saying a prospect is better than another one for logical reasons is hardly hate mongering . I like Demidov a lot just prefer Michkov. But it sure ruffled many feathers at the perceived slight . Embarrassing how ? Everything I’ve said has been backed up by his performance to date. If anyone should be embarrassed it’s Habs fan and there wild goose chases to discredit him .,,to desperately save face in the eye of a collosal miss

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
Danny would definitely keep Michkov
Not even a question. I haven't been this excited about a player since 88 came here. This kid's vision and hockey IQ are off the charts. I was pulling for the Flyers to draft Leonard. Not anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad