RW Matvei Michkov (2023, 7th, PHI) Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
No, I just watch closer than you do and think for myself instead of conforming to consensus like a sheep

If I may think as a free individual instead of being a sheep, consider this breakaway attempt by Michkov. This is a regular occurrence for him, this is just the most recent example I can remember

1) telegraphs the shot, no deception
2) shot velocity is poor / release is not that quick
3) shoots right into the glove lol

They should trade him while he still has value

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
If Bedard gained any more lean, athletic muscle, he'd be starting to sign up for body building competitions

1727208703613.jpeg

Is it a impressive starting point for a 18 year old hockey player? Sure, but let’s not act like this is anywhere near his peak athletic physique. He is very disproportionate, as in he is very lower body heavy. That’s why he got outmuscled plenty of times last season, he’ll probably be closer to 200lbs in his prime once he adds upper body muscle and bit of fat to protect his frame from all the blows he’ll get.

Unger9

Sep 7, 2016
Kitchener, ON
Well, we'll see how many goals he scores this season due to shooting ability. Or rather how low his shooting percentage will be in grade A scoring chances farther than 15 ft away from the net

I want him to resolve this obviously. I'm a Flyers fan. There's probably a good likelihood that it does resolve. But it hasn't, yet. That's all I'm saying

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad