GDT: Rush GDT: New Jersey Yukons vs. Colorado Bumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
Honestly I’m not going to bury Wood there. He should know he doesn’t need to be that aggressive at this point in the game, but it was a weak call and I don’t mind his aggression.

how many more penalties does he need to take for you to dog him. his speed is his strength and his weakness. hes like that guy from the mighty ducks movie who couldnt stop..... was totally avoidable.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
At least we managed to keep the goalie in there until 90 seconds left.

Reactions: glenwo2

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
They should just move Zacha to D. He is good enough defensively and is positionally sound

Zacha has a better shot and is a better passer, as is Vatanen.
Nah, bruh, Severson has a floater of a shot that could deflect off the backboard and go in

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
how many more penalties does he need to take for you to dog him. his speed is his strength and his weakness. hes like that guy from the mighty ducks movie who couldnt stop..... was totally avoidable.
So your complaining about a weak dive trip call in the first and a dive goalie interference call where he hardly touched the goalie lol. Ok keep hating son

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Avs assistant drawing up the play is another Johnny Mac/Hynes/Darren Pang/Pierre look alike.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
So your complaining about a weak dive trip call in the first and a dive goalie interference call where he hardly touched the goalie lol. Ok keep hating son

not hating, just wouldnt have made that move. he should know better. hes in the nhl and im sitting on my azz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad