GDT: Running Preseason GDT | Game 7 | PIT @ CBJ | 7 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Fire Evason!!

What’s this heat he’s talking about?? Mateychuk can handle whatever that is better than any defender, other than Werenski. He’s arguably already a better PMD/passer coming out of the zone. And his defensive/neutral zone pinches and reads are just as good as anyone else on the team. Pair him with Gudbranson for f***s sake, and let them both play to their strengths.

He’s going to take some hits as guys will eventually take some runs at him because of his size, but, he’s clearly a smart enough, and strong enough player, to protect himself at the NHL level. Even the scary big-bad regular season.

What are the dudes quotes and opinions on Jiricek??

Evason seems to have his finger on the pulse of this group. I often wondered if those who followed Torts even had a pulse...

What does all of this even mean??

Serious question.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
This one may not be pretty.

ps I'm always impressed that despite how their downtown has become a hollowed out shell of itself, St. Louis is a helluva sports town.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
these announcers are regularly misidentifying Jackets players. Said shot by Voronkov when Chinakov (I-think) took shot off a pass. Called TFW DBB. Missed on several other in just last several minutes.

Reactions: Jaxs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad