Rumor: Rumours and Proposals Thread: Neal gone. Now what?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
So much panic and despair being kicked up when FA hasn't even opened up yet.

Holland places Neal on waivers for a buyout "her dee der Holland fail"

A couple rumours of players looking at Edmonton to possibly help fill some holes and bring depth and again

"Her dee der Holland derp derp sucks"

Going to the main boards was a huge mistake on my part

Reactions: Oilhawks

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
I'll be honest I don't know much about Ceci. Is he more defensive? If he sucks in his own end, doesn't make sense after the Barrie signing.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Apparently you think he should put a gun to Larssons head and force him to re-sign here.
No I don’t. But i expect a GM to be effective at his job. Which includes retaining good players. Speculate on why Lars left all you want. The result of Holland’s work or lacktherof is the same, we lost Lars and have a huge hole to fill.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Hmm, not sure what you're getting uptight about (and we usually get along so it's odd). I'm saying screw the Hawks for bailing out the hated Knights and Lightning while in the same token, swindling the GM of my favorite team in a trade. Maybe you think the Keith trade was good?

Anyway, it was a harmless comment. I'll move on.
Haha, no bud, I’m all good! I was confused thinking there was a connection to the cap space and Keith or something, totally didn’t mean to come off as a dick there, my apologies

Reactions: CupofOil

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Chicago dumps the contracts of Kieth and Seabrook, gets back two useful players in Johnson and Jones plus a 2nd and a 2nd/3rd plus opens up cap space to trade for S.Jones and Fleury. Meanwhile Holland is still trying to figure out cap numbers.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
If we sign Barrie, maybe it's bye bye Bear.

Wonder if Holland plans to deal Bear + koski for kuemper.

I heard Rishaug ponder about that when I was driving through Alberta and was in range to pick up 1260.

If Barrie comes back, Bear could be used to find more help for the forwards in a trade

Reactions: Leo360
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad