Rumor: Rumours and Proposals Thread: I've Got Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
Iam in the bell centre tonight. Lucky enough to have tickets given to me. Jersey dominated the first. Shots like 20-5 but the couldn't score and went down like 3_1. You could just see the gas drain out of Hall's tank.

Yah he gets ripped for showing bad body language etc, but has there ever been such a high end player cursed as much as him as far as being on crappie teams?

Reactions: KYams17

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Iam in the bell centre tonight. Lucky enough to have tickets given to me. Jersey dominated the first. Shots like 20-5 but the couldn't score and went down like 3_1. You could just see the gas drain out of Hall's tank.

Yah he gets ripped for showing bad body language etc, but has there ever been such a high end player cursed as much as him as far as being on crappie teams?

The bad body language can rub teammates the wrong way over time as can a bad attitude in the room. A lot of it has to do with being on crappy teams (the losing) but at some point if you sag when things are going badly you are not part of the solution to improve the team.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Pageau is going to get paaaaaaid.
Depends on when you get him.. no points and -3 tonight ...he is going to get 3C money in the end. 3-4M per..
Barrie stinking the joint again tonight. Another buy low target...

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
With Toronto d being a shit show I could see a trade for Larsson when he comes back. Let's say the 2 teams were talking trades, what would be given up in the trade

Snowpants

In Depth Hockey Analyst
Apr 20, 2019
With Toronto d being a **** show I could see a trade for Larsson when he comes back. Let's say the 2 teams were talking trades, what would be given up in the trade

Leafs should NOT doi t but hoping Dubas would do Kapanen or Johnsson for Larsson because he has desperate

either gives the second line depth

Reactions: Darkwinter

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I mean, Hall ended up setting up the tying goal and the OT goal tonight, both pretty nice passes.

Great players find a way.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Larsson for Kapanen makes so much sense for both teams.

Leafs add a pick because D>W. I want a 2nd.

We then flip that pick along with a prospect or another pick for another forward.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
young talend with 60 or 70 points upside for gut who will be free agent soon is not smart I would be mad if I was Leaf fan and Dubas did it

good for us though bring it on
70 points? A little bit of a stretch. More like a top 4D for a 40-50 point player.

Which I agree... I would be all over it haha

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Larsson for Kapanen makes so much sense for both teams.

Leafs add a pick because D>W. I want a 2nd.

We then flip that pick along with a prospect or another pick for another forward.

Kapanen + a 2nd would be a very nice return for Larsson. That being said, I'm wondering if Bear and Nurse may need a little less TOI at some point this season because Benning, Persson and Russell aren't going to afford us that.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
Pipe dream
No it isn't. That's a fair deal with the Jets getting a top 4D plus a reclamation project where JP is still young and can play with Laine. If the Jets wants to save their season, they have to make that trade soon and they have to give up quality or they can enjoy watching Sbisa get turned upside down.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
No it isn't. That's a fair deal with the Jets getting a top 4D plus a reclamation project where JP is still young and can play with Laine. If the Jets wants to save their season, they have to make that trade soon and they have to give up quality or they can enjoy watching Sbisa get turned upside down.
Jets are 12-8-1. 1 point back from Colorado and 4 points back from the division leaders. They don’t need to save anything. They’re doing great.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
We can't afford to keep going with a right side of Bear, Persson,Jones,Benning ..
I proposed Kapanen+Barrie for Larsson+Puljujarvi.

The Bs on the right side
Bear, Barrie, Benning, (Bouchard)
Nurse, Klefa, Russell on left

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
Depends on when you get him.. no points and -3 tonight ...he is going to get 3C money in the end. 3-4M per..
Barrie stinking the joint again tonight. Another buy low target...
Avs jobbed the leafs. Barrie benefited by having rookies like Girard and Makar to leech from. Larsson would up his value if he was paired with Broberg.

The cap hit on barrie is too much to stomach especially for a minus player.

3M-4m for a 3c. How quickly the world is changing. I would not touch Pageau with a ten feet pole. I rather roll the dice with waiver pickups of 1-2mill with a 3c that does the same amount. Bottom six players around the league are the same. If one does not work, roll in another. What are Lander and MPS up to these days? They would be good pickups.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
We can't afford to keep going with a right side of Bear, Persson,Jones,Benning ..
I proposed Kapanen+Barrie for Larsson+Puljujarvi.

The Bs on the right side
Bear, Barrie, Benning, (Bouchard)
Nurse, Klefa, Russell on left
Why are we doing the leafs a favor? They can trade with the jets and give up a first for Sbisa.

Reactions: The Oiler

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
Jets are 12-8-1. 1 point back from Colorado and 4 points back from the division leaders. They don’t need to save anything. They’re doing great.
Give it another month. That D is about to collapse. It is incredible to see them have Letestu play 2C. We should have kept him and play him as our 2C and RNH can be 3C.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
young talend with 60 or 70 points upside for gut who will be free agent soon is not smart I would be mad if I was Leaf fan and Dubas did it

good for us though bring it on
You would be more mad when the leafs miss the playoffs with those fat contracts and dubas did not make the trade for Larsson.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Why are we doing the leafs a favor? They can trade with the jets and give up a first for Sbisa.
We would be be giving up nothing from the active roster (Larsson, Puljujavi) while acquiring a couple of valuable pieces.
Klefbom-Barrie would be a pretty good pairing. Klefbom can cover up for his adventures.
Kapanen would be our 4th best forward.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Avs jobbed the leafs. Barrie benefited by having rookies like Girard and Makar to leech from. Larsson would up his value if he was paired with Broberg.

The cap hit on barrie is too much to stomach especially for a minus player.

3M-4m for a 3c. How quickly the world is changing. I would not touch Pageau with a ten feet pole. I rather roll the dice with waiver pickups of 1-2mill with a 3c that does the same amount. Bottom six players around the league are the same. If one does not work, roll in another. What are Lander and MPS up to these days? They would be good pickups.
Barrie's cap hit is 2.75M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad