Rumours about which prospects your team likes

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
If you think the draft is unpredictable, you shouldn't say any pick is a sure thing.
Lindstrom is ranked very high. He's not gonna be there at 12.
Sennecke isn't being talked about as a Center.
I agree Cayden won't be there at 12 but this draft is all over the place. I disagree with you about every pick in every draft being unpredictable.

spfan

May 4, 2009
I agree Cayden won't be there at 12 but this draft is all over the place. I disagree with you about every pick in every draft being unpredictable.
It seemed like you believed that possibility before. I also say Celebrini is 100% a lock, but I'm just saying if you thought the draft can be totally unpredictable, then you'd have to say that about every pick then.

And I'm not sure what article you're specifically referring to, but I've seen THN's rankings, Tony Ferrari specifically and he lists Sennecke as a RW. As does every source I've seen.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Montreal loves Sennecke FWIW

He impressed them with the interview at the combine and it's the type of player Montreal has coveted in the last two drafts, but he didn't get as many interviews and check-ins as Iginla did - which worries me as someone who much prefers Sennecke to Iginla.

So nothing really concrete that they love Sennecke though enough smoke to think it's possible.

Reactions: viceroy

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
There's been obvious exceptions, but the Flyers have been targeting "perfect for the Flyers" for the better part of their 57 years and it hasn't yielded shit in almost 50 years. We want some ****ing skill for a change.

The Flyers were one of the better clubs in the league for a long time, they only missed the playoffs a handful of times from 1973 to 2013. I can't imagine there are many clubs with more playoff series wins in that span. You'd never know it from talking to Flyers fans on HF, you'd think they were the Atlanta Thrashers or something.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
The Flyers were one of the better clubs in the league for a long time, they only missed the playoffs a handful of times from 1973 to 2013. I can't imagine there are many clubs with more playoff series wins in that span. You'd never know it from talking to Flyers fans on HF, you'd think they were the Atlanta Thrashers or something.
2013 was 11 years ago. And they've been the Atlanta Thrashers for those 11 years

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
There will be: Stolberg or Jiricek for sure. Maybe one of the big 6 slides. In my mock I have Stolberg going 11 with Minny taking Parekh. Would that work for you?
Not a Wild fan so I don't care. I think Parekh would fit (as long as he gets a defensive minded partner). I have Jiricek in the 20s and Stolberg in the late teens.

I don't see Parekh being Guerin's type of player, at all. I think he would far rather take Yakemchuk. It's not like Faber sucked while running the PP, and Spurgeon/Chisholm are ok at it, too.

I would hope that MN takes the BPA, whether it be Yakemchuk, Catton, Sennecke, or Helenius.

Pierce is not the best source for Wild news.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Kaners PPGs

Jun 2, 2012
Chicagoland (Tinley Park)
I don't see Parekh being Guerin's type of player, at all. I think he would far rather take Yakemchuk. It's not like Faber sucked while running the PP, and Spurgeon/Chisholm are ok at it, too.

I would hope that MN takes the BPA, whether it be Yakemchuk, Catton, Sennecke, or Helenius.

Pierce is not the best source for Wild news.
We're all spitballin' with mocks after the 1st pick. I don't think Parekh will be there at 13 but we all know there will be risers and fallers and it's not going to be chalk based on our consensus rankings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad