Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | Post Mortem '23-24 Season: Who Should Stay, Who Should Go & Who Should We Bring In?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
What stats won't show is how many times Nurse lobbed pucks at him in terrible situations. After that tho...
Yup. It’s one thing to do that to Ceci who is a veteran in this league, but it was infuriating to see Nurse doing the same thing to Broberg. I saw it happen multiple times on the same shift in game 7. How does Nurse not realize that he’s supposed to be the stabilizing guy on that pair? Here Bro, let me toss you another grenade with one guy already on your back and another one coming in hard on the forecheck. I was amazed at how well Broberg handled himself. Poor bastard was doing his own job and half of Nurse’s job too.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
I still like to use what's called the eye test. I know many ppl can't comprehend that.

Ceci got massively burned on his own in the corner which lead to his scratch. That was on him. What stats won't show is how many times Nurse lobbed pucks at him in terrible situations. After that tho...

Ceci was much better at breaking up cycles. The last game in particular dude was extra solid in the corners.

In these playoffs his plays were more clutch than Nurses, goals and apples and down low battles

Look no further than to see how last game Nurse flubbed 2 routine passes that f'ed up odd man rushes, meanwhile Ceci assisted the tying goal

I'm not claiming he's some hero mind you, but actually watching the games you can see he was not the victim some make him out to be. Away from Nurse the dude was TOTALLY serviceable. Nurse literally handcuffed him in MANY plays with the ridiculous reverses and no logic passes ignoring streaking forwards

And if you want to talk sample sizes, please check out nurses playoff sample sizes. he's pure junk. Hence why his icetime dropped under a coach who recognized that but was handcuffed with him on the team
Yet we were one goal away...

Reactions: Oilslick941611
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad