Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

GOilers88

#FreeMoustacheRides
Dec 24, 2016
Nothin actually definitive about Kane being a distraction or souring the room. Guy gave the team a discount and chose to be here. Had 2 obvious injuries and was instrumental in helping us stave off elimination by Van just recently yet media and fans have turned on him

This base doesn't do itself any favors and act's shocked when they are called out

Right now I would say many media/fans are waaaaaay more toxic than Kane
I'd say fans are generally far more toxic than even the worst of players.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
“Poner believes Draisaitl has been playing “at least 30% below his value” for several seasons. Coming off of a deal that earned him just $8.5 million against the salary cap, it’s obvious why he may think that.”

Sweet. So 8.5M + 30% = 11.05M

Also wtf is this line in that article:

“If things continue to sour, however, it’s not unfair to look just a year down the road to see the Oilers could be right back on the same boat with McDavid.”

Continue to sour? Who the f*** said the situation was sour?
I think the translation makes a lot of words and phrases confusing.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
I couldn’t possibly care less about any of this.

You’re shouting at clouds, all I ever mentioned was the stupidity of complaining about scoring on non playoff teams.

Time for you to go to bed maybe.
You're going to get blocked or ignored if you keep it up....

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
The last thing I’m worried about is Draisaitl signing here. It’s so obvious both him and the team want to work together. It also helps that we’ve been one of the best teams in the league the last 3 years and only improving.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Not sure if already mentioned but the athletic has the Edmonton Oilers with 3 out of the top 10 contracts signed for this season's free agent market with Skinner, Arvidsson and Henrique coming it at #2, #3 and #5 respectively.

Reactions: ThePhoenixx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad