Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
You can have so much fun with the lines now.

My starting lineup

Nuge McDavid Hyman
Arvidsson Draisaitl Skinner
Kane Henrique Brown
Janmark Holloway Perry

My juggled lines after being down starting the 3rd period.

Nuge McDavid Draisaitl
Arvidsson Henrique Hyman
Kane Holloway Skinner
Perry Janmark Brown

Edit: I know there's more combos.

Reactions: ujju2 and KlefDown

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Mcleod and Ceci look to be odd guys out. We need to upgrade D and Anaheim needs to take on cap.

Would McLeod + Ceci for Gudas work as a basis for a trade? Just spit balling but would love a trade like that.

TheGingaNinja

Edmonton Ex-Pat who still loves his hometown team.
Sep 26, 2019
Don't worry, those clowns on Calgary Puck are convinced that they're gonna offer sheet Holloway from us, just cause he's from there.

Gee, which would he prefer...signing with a rebuilding organization that is years from making the playoffs, let alone being a contender of any sort...or resigning with the team that drafted and developed him, that he was an important part of ,coming within 2 goals of winning the cup with and who just shored up their team big time and are now prohibitive cup favorites?

Hmm, they're right. sure will be a tough decision for him if he's offered that offer sheet. :dunce::sarcasm:

Reactions: OilerBaron

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton
Mcleod and Ceci look to be odd guys out. We need to upgrade D and Anaheim needs to take on cap.

Would McLeod + Ceci for Gudas work as a basis for a trade? Just spit balling but would love a trade like that.

Didn't Gudas say he wouldn't sign in a market like Edmonton? Too much pressure or something like that.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
I am actually shocked how many bitter Panther fans still exist.

Although, they are probably Canuck fans running their burner accounts.

They're still embarrassed that the Oilers nearly made them a laughing stock and tainted the Cup win (which is ridiculous, a win is a win but it feels like they, and guys like Tkachuk, are insecure about the way they nearly blew it).

Dhockey16

Jun 23, 2011
Erie, Pennsylvania
Skinner is a natural scorer. He could go 35/30 if all goes well - I think his style probably works better with 97 than 29 but I'm not sure how you break up RNH/CmD/Hyman. No matter how you stack it, this forward group was one of the best in the league this season and it's been indisputably improved. The Nurse contract is a terrible anchor but it's a fixed variable at this stage. With Henrique resigned it has to mean Kane and/or Ceci's days are numbered, right? McLeod's too possibly? The math doesn't work right now, no matter how hard you squint. J Brown isn't very good, but he's big. That's a hell of a lot better than not big and not good. His Generals shutdown Erie in the OHL Finals in 2015. Hard to see day one of free agency as anything but a success, even with the caveats.

Reactions: McDoused

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
They're still embarrassed that the Oilers nearly made them a laughing stock and tainted the Cup win (which is ridiculous, a win is a win but it feels like they, and guys like Tkachuk, are insecure about the way they nearly blew it).
Would have been the most epic meltdown ever and would have been apropos for that turd licker.

Reactions: Oilhawks

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
This would be a crazy lineup even though Kane is most likely a goner:

Hyman/McDavid/Skinner
Holloway/Draisaitl/Arvidsson
Kane/RNH/Perry
Janmark/Henrique/Brown

Reactions: McDoused

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad