Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
Holy crap JJ...
iu

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I did NOT think Henrique would come back having lived in Sunny Anaheim. But you could tell he was 100% invested in getting a Cup. I have no doubt that feeling alive playing hockey again in front of our amazing crowd played a part in him coming back. This guy has his priorities straight, Cup >>> Sunshine. It’s what all hockey players should care about.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Updated, Updated lineup that I updated like 10 times today haha

Skinner-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-Draisaitl-Arvidsson
Janmark-Henrique-Brown
McLeod-RNH-Holloway

Perry

Lol, I don't know. This is unreal

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Can we atleast like get a trade deadline with him holding the keys?

Good lord.
Don't shoot the messenger man, I'm just conveying what the guy said. I was extremely critical of hiring McDavid's old agent but the guy is proving his chops. But if he doesn't want it, not much to do but hope they don't royally eff up the GM hire.

FunkyChicken

Jul 24, 2003
Updated, Updated lineup that I updated like 10 times today haha

Skinner-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-Draisaitl-Arvidsson
Janmark-Henrique-Brown
McLeod-RNH-Holloway

Perry

Lol, I don't know. This is unreal
"Hi Perry. I know we just signed you today, but we're going to have to put you on waivers tomorrow." JJ

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
CP was laughing about the "cap crunch" after the Arvidsson signing. Little did they know how much worse it would get.
Some around here thought he couldn't bring back the 3rd line and sign a top 6 forward and they were right. He brought back the 3rd line, signed TWO top 6 forwards and two depth Dmen who are both clear NHLers and and brought back Pickard, and Perry. I'm in utter awe of this day and there's still more to come I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad