Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif

LOLOLOL

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I dunno if Anaheim is even interested, but they're gonna have to throw some money at somebody to get to the cap floor I guess.

Anaheim is definitely interested. They weren't going to trade him at all if they didn't get a first, they saw / see him as a lifer. Huge part of that locker room.

Trust me on this one.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
We absolutely ****ing nailed it today boys.

LTIR Kane and sign Henrique now. Upgrade Ceci now or at the the TDL and we’ll be primed for a big playoff run except this time we win the Cup

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Stop, I can only get so erect!
This reminds me back when I was around 12 and pay phones were everywhere. One of my buddies would press 0 and dial the operator. When they would come on and ask what assistance was needed, he’d always say “HELP! I GREW A BONER AND I RAN OUT OF SKIN!!!”. Then he’d hang up and we’d run away laughing like we were badasses :laugh:.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
I wonder if there is not a scenario where we move Ceci and sign Barrie for his spot with Nurse for 1-1.5m cheaper. Barrie had a down year and was fairly well liked here. Would be at a discount. He wouldn't get first unit PP time but would get 2nd unit with some 1st if a theoretical Bouch injury happens. Also would provide some back end offense for other lines who aren't always paired with Ekholm and Bouchard.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Gesus fk any one see tatum new contact signing. Basketball contracts r fking nuts and out of control for such a horrible game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad