Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
We still got 24 goals and 20 assists while not being nearly 100 percent. He's good for another year with that output
let’s break those down.

He got 9 of those goals in November.
He only scored in 16 games this year. Of those 16 games only 6 were against teams that made the playoffs.

He had 2 hat tricks - 6 goals against Anaheim
And Seattle.

You have to look at the scoring logs too. I can break down his advanced numbers as well- they aren’t pretty.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
A 1 year show me on Skinner would be Ok.

The guy has played in obscurity his whole career. Not even a sniff of the playoffs.
Yea he's played 0 playoff games.

I don't know who else is in the mix but Edmonton can give him meaningful games and maybe more importantly can give him linemates that will pump his value. The one flaw I can see if I'm him is that he's probably not gonna get PP time.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton
let’s break those down.

He got 9 of those goals in November.
He only scored in 16 games this year. Of those 16 games only 6 were against teams that made the playoffs.

He had 2 hat tricks - 6 goals against Anaheim
And Seattle.

You have to look at the scoring logs too. I can break down his advanced numbers as well- they aren’t pretty.

You can break down any player's stats that way to discredit them if you want.

Reactions: Tobias Kahun

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
You can break down any player's stats that way to discredit them if you want. Do Drai next.
lol- it’s the facts. You like him, and that’s fine. I think there will be further decline next year

And just because you asked-

Leon scored 4 (at his lowest) to 9 goals every month. He scored 9 against teams who made the playoffs in November and December alone (stopped counting after that). He was incredibly consistent and scored against weak teams and strong teams equally.

Last edited:

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton
I really hope we re-sign Swedish Wolverine Janmark.. guy was incredibly important to both PK and in pivotal moments in the later series.

I think, or at least hope, that the longer it drags out the more likely it is he re-signs here.

Might not be getting the offers he was hoping. I think he said he was looking for term/security?

Reactions: Shizuka

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad