Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Broberg looked pretty fooking good. He didn't cave at all. He's an instant upgrade on Ceci by a lot.
Oh- I like Broberg. He is for sure an upgrade over Ceci. But if you look at games 5-7- Nurse and Broberg got caved in. I think one game was like 18 shots against to 2 for. I want Broberg to succeed and think he’ll be Bouchard’s next partner- but if you are expecting him to succeed playing his wrong side with Nurse- that just isn’t happening

onetweasy

"That's just like, your opinion, man"
Oct 16, 2005
Bowling Alley
GM's just love handing out term because 95% of them do not have to deal with the backend of the contracts.

I miss the days of 2, 3 and 4 year deals.....Tanev, Montour hell even Guentzel's will be terrible by the end.

I also enjoy how on Day 1 everyone celebrates these long term deals like their GM is some wizard and by November 75% of them end up in the HF "worst contracts" thread.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad