Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
We need depth RW? Why do we need depth RW especially if we sign Perry. Makes no sense to me.
I like Kase if we are bringing him in as an AHL guy who could surprise in camp. He had a good year overseas and seems to have stayed healthy (at least based on his games played in comparison to others on the roster).

I still want a legit option like Arvidsson but depth is always key as we saw in the playoffs.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Holland followed the same path Chiarelli did and didn’t leave much money to do anything with.

They still have over 12m space after the Brown signing. A Ceci dump/trade to free up more. Janmark should be 1m. Perry if they keep him .750k. Henrique said he'd take a cut from his 5.8m. So possibly 4.5m.. There's still some wiggle room.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
I’ll give him some credit for that but not a whole lot.

Chiarelli left the team in shambles. Some absolutely minor credit for drafting decent but probably would have undone that with trading them for trash if given the chance. One playoff appearance. Holland was imperfect but a million times better

Reactions: Louis Cypher

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Except Holland at least left us with more talent on the roster. Chiarelli left us with a shell of a team.
Huh?

McDavid
RNH
Bouchard
Skinner
Draisaitl
McLeod
VD
Nurse

Coaching staff of

Woodcroft
Gulutzan
Stuart (Woodcroft hired him as he coached with his brother)

He also had expiring contracts in year 2 of his deal opening up 30M.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad