Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
I quickly glanced the Tanev thread after the rumours about long term at around $5M and most Leafs fans were pissed. That one guy that tweeted them having the best D corps in the East or whatever must be a bot. How can anyone in their right mind think that? Maybe if you sent the players back in time 5 years lol

That guy pretends he's some comedian that's funny on Twitter, but he comes looking off as stupid more than anything.

Reactions: Oilhawks

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
True. I guess with how well Broberg played in the Finals, it makes sense in a way.

Put Ceci in Desharnais spot I guess and let the Vincent walk.

I'd still trade him out tho.
Yeah, Broberg emerging really afforded them some options to not be so hasty with the D upgrade. Chances are that they will need a defensive upgrade at some point but the urgency has been lessened with Broberg establishing himself.

Of course there's always the possibility he falls off but the team is good enough to have him play through some growing pains.

Reactions: Vagabond

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Look, a season can go sideways very quickly, I'd rather not wait until then.

Replacing Ceci with one of the mediocre D available on the market is not going to prevent a season going sideways.

I have no idea what moves could possibly be made today to insulate against a season going sideways.

Reactions: capazzo

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Lol! OEL is such a classic Leafs signing.

Surprised he would want to come back to Canada

Replacing Ceci with one of the mediocre D available on the market is not going to prevent a season going sideways.

I have no idea what moves could possibly be made today to insulate against a season going sideways.

Mediocre D available with additional term*

Lol

Reactions: K1984

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad