Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
if that Debbie Downer Rishaug tweet is true, could be a bad/quiet day for us.

Starting to dislike Rishaug on days like today.
How was it Debbie Downer? He literally said they're looking at a top 6 winger and to re-sign a few of their own.

1m is really good. Less than I thought. Maybe JJ playing hardball worked out.
I was saying yesterday that he'd likely sign cheap because he's already getting the bonus money, plus he wants to be here. Seemed like a no brainer that this would get done.

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
How was it Debbie Downer? He literally said they're looking at a top 6 winger and to re-sign a few of their own.
I read it as expect the Oilers to be very quiet today.

I want to go into days like today with an open mind and a bit excited, not being disappointed.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Funny to see Reinhart and Guentzel sign below value on the two Florida teams. But we’re told by some that no state tax doesn’t matter
I think it’s something like an 8mill deal in Florida makes you more money than a 10mill deal almost anywhere else.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
I think we will be in for a big surprise on the signings. Just seems like we won't overpay and will hold our powder dry until someone is willing to negotiate closer to our terms. I have faith in Jackson. I think he will surprise us all.

Reactions: Reginald Dunlop

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad