Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Though Duchene may sign for half what Marchessault might get.

Who would you rather have playing with Draisaitl? Can you imagine Marchessault with McDavid? He would be the perfect complementary component for either.

I think you need to find a way to fit him on the books. Have McDrai reach out to him.

Reactions: Whoshattenkirkshoes

smokersarejokers

Jul 7, 2005
Man, I would love to take a run at Marchessault. Interested to see where he goes. He's the heart and soul of those Vegas punks, he'd bring in some swagger and fit perfectly. Not showing any songs of slowing down.

Had a lot of really.good things to say about the Oilers in his Chiclets interview last summer.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011

So Jackson just going to wait to the last minute to sign Brown/Janmark?

I really hope we address 3C.

I’m not sure why the Oilers have interest in Perry, way too slow for the type of game they want to play.

Feels like the players are the GM’s here.

I think Perry was/is good in the room. But he wasn’t very impressive in the playoffs. Not sure he should be on a contending team at this point.

Reactions: Faelko

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
So Jackson just going to wait to the last minute to sign Brown/Janmark?

I really hope we address 3C.

Feels like the players are the GM’s here.

I think Perry was/is good in the room. But he wasn’t very impressive in the playoffs. Not sure he should be on a contending team at this point.
Why get a 3c when McLeod can flounder all year and we can spend assets to trade for one.

Reactions: Faelko

Deplorable Lenny

Mar 2, 2017
British Columbia
There's no way drai can expect more money than McDavid right? Right??!!
Well of course he can. Mcdavids deal was signed in 2017.

There is ZERO chance drai takes anything less than $12.5M

A home town discount would be $14M in my opinion but he will likely get more.

The deals aren't comparable for so many reasons including RFA vs UFA and cap hit % to name a few.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Man imagine losing Brown Janmark and Henrique. JJ might be playing too hardball
I like those players as well but I wouldn’t overpay for them. I think it was rumoured that Janmark wanted some security and that’s easily done, not sure about Brown.

Edit: There’s the Brown deal.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Man imagine losing Brown Janmark and Henrique. JJ might be playing too hardball

Its one thing to lose them if they are asking for too much.

But honestly we just don’t know what is going on at this point. By the end of tomorrow, I guess we will have some idea on him. /crosses fingers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad