Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
It is stunning that Campbell was passable in Toronto for a couple of seasons. He seems like an athletic AHL goalie. Best of luck to him, and big congrats to him and his agent for getting about 20M before taxes for, what, 1.1 seasons of sub par NHL goaltending? Set for life with generational wealth.
you can throw your cats a lot of parties with that kind of scratch

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Hopefully JJ gets back to signing the RFAs / UFAs soon to minimize the hand-wringing about this buyout.

I expect the roof to blow off this place tomorrow when we don’t have much to show for Day 1 of FA. Not much time to get things done today and some of our players will get offers elsewhere.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Thatmakes no sense. We need to see some improvement in our lineup and we need a top six winger for Leon

I think the significant adds will come at the trade deadline when we should be in a better position to add higher cap hit players. That is barring a Nurse trade or something similar, which I’m not expecting this summer.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
I think the significant adds will come at the trade deadline when we should be in a better position to add higher cap hit players. That is barring a Nurse trade or something similar, which I’m not expecting this summer.
Okay I guarantee you we will get one top six forward. I can bet you on that

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Almost tragic how bad the Campbell signing worked out for the Oilers, lol. Guess someone will take him on the cheap for goalie depth, good luck to him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad