Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Was really hoping they’d find a taker.. somehow.

No one will want to help us this offseason considering how close we were to winning it all. I’d be shocked if we were able to move out any sort of salary such as Nurse, Kane, Ceci, etc. Maybe McLeod but that would be the extent of it.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
No one will want to help us this offseason considering how close we were to winning it all. I’d be shocked if we were able to move out any sort of salary such as Nurse, Kane, Ceci, etc. Maybe McLeod but that would be the extent of it.

Certain successful teams get help all the time..

Paralyzer

Oilers Win Cup in 2025
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Funny how jackson interview Friday said they weren't thinking buyout butvwas an option. That was a quick option 😅

Well he didn't say it was 'no option'. He said there were 'other options'. So why should he immediately say 'buyout is the only option' in case someone actually wanted to trade for him? It's about how you word things to people.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I guess we have about $12.9 million in cap after this buyout to sign 7 forwards and 2 D including RFA's Holloway and Broberg.

Reactions: McDoused
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad