Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hemsky4pm2

Dec 2, 2017
If Tampa sign Guentzel, Stamkos is gone. Dallas, Nashville, Boston, NYI and New Jersey strike me as good bets to sign Stamkos.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Pretty crazy considering the fact that Tampa’s window to win is closed. Seems like a bit of little brother syndrome due to their biggest rival recently winning the cup.
I don’t know if the window is closed. Solid core still and everyone still wants to sign there.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
That would be quite the waste of 2 million. Both of these players are cooked and should retire
Neither is cooked and would be good bottom liners who could move up if needed. At 1M you could easily just waive them without much cap hit.

I would take both at 1M over Bourgault or Lavoie at 850k

Shiny new toy for Oilers fans who haven't seen him. He's slow and 5 on 5 he's useless. Won't be an NHL player.

We are in a must win season, he's not the answer.
He isn't useless.. but yes he was too slow for NHL last year... maybe/hopefully he got some work done on foot speed

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
I’m interested in seeing other potential players who did not receive a qualifying offer from their teams. We could use one of those.

Hemsky4pm2

Dec 2, 2017
Savoie does not appear to have NHL level commitment to physical conditioning. He has been injury prone too. Reminds me of G. Reinhart. I am sure Savoie will have a decent career in Europe.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
How many of these aforementioned guys have arbitration rights?

Hard to believe that a few years ago Savoie was considered a bright prospect for the Oilers.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Neither is cooked and would be good bottom liners who could move up if needed. At 1M you could easily just waive them without much cap hit.

I would take both at 1M over Bourgault or Lavoie at 850k

He isn't useless.. but yes he was too slow for NHL last year... maybe/hopefully he got some work done on foot speed
Dude Maroon is COOKED. Watch him play, has been cooked for a few years

Yep. Seravelli confirmed it for a 3rd round pick. Get f***ed Canucks hahaha.
The Lightning also offered Montour, Zadorov and Tyler Johnson a contract. Not sure if there is any traction with the 3.

It's pretty crazy imo that all this so called "tampering" goes on

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Wonder how much action we see today accross the league.

Just a weird offseason so far prior to the draft/free agency due to NHL scheduling.

Jackson hasn’t really done much. But he’s not the only one. There are quite a few guys who need to be signed accross the league.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Dude Maroon is COOKED. Watch him play, has been cooked for a few years

The Lightning also offered Montour, Zadorov and Tyler Johnson a contract. Not sure if there is any traction with the 3.

It's pretty crazy imo that all this so called "tampering" goes on
Maroon was pretty good in playoffs this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad