Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
It's Free Agency. I mean, Monohan got 5x5 today, and it's not the only WTF term contract out there. It's buriable which is literally all that matters. They needed a Vinny replacement
The steady upward march of inflationary salaries continues. The Monahan deal and a few others really speak volumes about the competition for talent in the NHL.

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
That Chandler Stephenson signing is odd. He fills the exact same role that Yanni Gourde does. But now he's their highest paid forward and he's blocking Shane Wright from top six icetime.

Don't mind the Montour one though.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Ofcourse they've gone downhill, their main sources of revenue are gone so so is their budget. Problem is Sportsnet has lowered the floor for production value along with them. 😂

Wtf is this stupid TSN plinko board?

TSN has really gone downhill

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
I still think they can unload Ceci. Someone will miss out in free agency and will take a guy like him at his price for a year.

Travis Boyd is another name that’s interesting to me. League min right shot C put up good numbers previous two years before missing time with injury last year.

Reactions: Oilhawks

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
You've watched him a ton?
He’s worse by almost every measurable metric. He was the 7th D in Arizona of all places. I remember Sens fans saying he is the worst defender they have ever seen.

So no I haven’t personally watched him but there is no evidence out there that he is better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad