Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Dermott on a PTO, Will We See More PTO's? Can We Get Some Toughness Too Please?

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
It doesn't matter if Josh Brown if bought a house in Edmonton. That camp should have bought him a ticket straight to the farm.

That doesn't mean that there isn't a spot available for him later if he manages to find his game in Bakersfield. But there are most definitely seven other defensemen who came to camp and showed better.

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
It doesn't matter if Josh Brown if bought a house in Edmonton. That camp should have bought him a ticket straight to the farm.

That doesn't mean that there isn't a spot available for him later if he manages to find his game in Bakersfield. But there are most definitely seven other defensemen who came to camp and showed better.
They're already using the "good in the locket room" excuse and he hasn't even played one nhl game

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Watching that Amazon series clip of McDavid going off on the rest of the team is something else. Whenever I see people here tsk tsk'ing others for being critical of the team's play or being generally condescending about the critiques I can't help but think of this incarnation of McDavid and think... yeah, no, f*** you.

That's the appointed leader trying to hold others to account. This team still has issues with a sense of entitlement, and I'm less than enthused about the season start seeing how they've generally been deflated and uninspired right up to the end of preseason here. Now even lickspittle Stauffer is heavily criticizing Brown's play and intimating what the rest of us fans have been seeing -- the defence is a serious source of concern, still. Don't know where they are going to turn now to try and find a top 4 D. wire waiver castoffs are not a solution. Management still giving off shades of buffoonery even with all the turnover.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad