Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Dermott on a PTO, Will We See More PTO's? Can We Get Some Toughness Too Please?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Sorry man I just don't have as much faith in Stecher as you and others do. Emberson I have lots of faith in. He's eventually going to be a Top 4 Dman in the Vlasic mold but obviously not as good (M.E. Vlasic). But we can't rush him into a huge position like that either.

I'll just say I have more faith in Stecher than Brown lol

Not based on what inside analysts said. Seravalli said both the Dallas and Florida series opened teams eyes up to Broberg and they saw him as a very good Dman. St. Louis didn't just give him that offersheet for fun

O'Reilly and Savoie aren't going anywhere unless a top pairing Dman is available
No need to apologize- it’s your opinion and you are entitled to it.

On Broberg, he got decimated in the finals. He had the worst xGA of any d man in the playoffs. He was an absolute tire fire. Fortunately, Skinner rocked a .940 on ice sv% when Broberg was on the ice. He didn’t even keep his head about water. Now, he was playing his wrong side and showed excellent puck moving skills, but he still wasnt very good defensively.

On Stetcher, we’ll see what he is. I have faith based on what we see. He was very good at denying zone entries and transitional defence last year, all of which Nurse sucks at. Nurse did well with Bear because Bear was good at denying the zone, getting the puck, and quick zone exits. If Stetcher can do that, he’ll succeed with Nurse. He doesn’t need a defensive d to be his partner- he needs some to move the puck out quickly because he sucks at in zone defence

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad