Rumor Mill

10YearsAfter

Feb 11, 2014
Connecticut
Yes del Mastro has the size and physical advantage over Kaiser - but Kaiser has the quickness and agility advantage over EDM - he gets to the puck and makes a play before EDM can;.

Great comment - really dug into the meat of the argument.
there's nothing i can say. if you asked all 32 gm's who they'd rather have, I'd bet it'd be unanimous

Reactions: Space umpire

Pile

May 5, 2015
Chicago
Depending on the ask for Zegras, I’d definitely entertain the idea. Especially having watched this team try and manufacture offense last year. We’re more than a few prospects emerging away from having a formidable offense. Adding an offensively creative 23 year old, who could be a potential long term 2C solution/PP1 weapon seems like a no brainer depending on the price. I’m definitely not turning my nose up at the conversation.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
there's nothing i can say. if you asked all 32 gm's who they'd rather have, I'd bet it'd be unanimous

C'mon ... if you asked all 32 GM's they wouldn't unanimously agree on what day of the week it is.

Besides, I have my own opinion based on my own observations and stated my reasons for my opinion - and I'm OK with that.

u2wojo

Dec 22, 2011
I wonder if Anaheim really want's to assure itself of getting Lev, it they swap 3 for 2 with a zegras component of a bigger package?

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Zegras has low value right now... I don't think a team will pay what Anaheim would accept.

He's a player I'd like to go after. Same with Farabee.

At least we know Kyle wants to add NHL players to improve.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
Zegras is Strome but with trick shots added to his game

You would think he had multiple PPG seasons with how some people on the mainboards talk him up
guys that do not pay 2 way games are not really difference makers in the playoffs. Kane is probably the exception but look at the those teams. teows, hossa Saad some really good/great 2 way players so one or 2 you can shelter.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I must've missed Zegras skating to be as bad as Strome to be compared to him.
could see the comp in that they are similar type of players - can put up offensive production in the regular season but below average defensively and when things get tougher in the playoffs they'll struggle to contribute in other ways if they're not putting up points

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
I wonder if Anaheim really want's to assure itself of getting Lev, it they swap 3 for 2 with a zegras component of a bigger package?
if the ducks want Lev and trade up to 2 and we get 3 (Demidov) I would not want Zegras as part of the deal but rather another one of the glut of young prospects the ducks have. not a fan of zegras TBH

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I just want to say I want to buy every one of you a beer for clowning on delusional Leaf fans on the Marner to Chicago thread on the main boards.
200.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad