Euro: Round of 16 - Spain v. Georgia - Jun. 30

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Beautiful football, but I wish that idiot Morata wasn't on the team.

Kiteishvili off injured is a huge loss for Georgia, everyone talking about Kvara and Mama but he's the midfield engine, best player in the Austrian league last year.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Georgia should have done better with one of those counter attacks, didn't even get a proper shot on goal, when they could have scored another with better execution.

Williams had a good first half, probably increasing interest in him even more by several clubs.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Like I said, Georgia capable of knocking Spain out and the “Spanish” CBs are their liability.

Offside on that Spain goal btw? Interfering? Close I thought.

Reactions: luiginb

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Spain looks more vulnerable than i thought. Guess their group just was that weak that made them look this amazing. Italy lost convincingly to the Swiss , Croatia was the worst group third and Albania was just happy to be there. Despite winning 3:0 against Croatia Spains defense did not look good in that game.

Still expect them to win but we have to put their convincing group win a bit into perspective now

serp

Jan 17, 2016
It would be absolutely stupid If the Spaniards allowed another counter attack goal by the Georgians despite beeing up now . It's the only way the Georgians can score because they sure as hell don't possess the ball like at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $28,250.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00