Euro: Round of 16 - Romania v. Netherlands - Jul. 2

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Prepared for another snoozer.
Have you watched any of our games? 😁

We have a permeable defense but with a great gk, and play high octane counter attacking football. We also have players who love a long distance screamer like Stanciu and Marin, and nice dribblers like Man. I expect at least 2 goals, and hope we'll score at least one 😅

We absolutely can't play against a low block (couldn't score against the likes of Bulgaria and Liechtenstein in friendlies) but fortunately everyone at the Euros went full out attack against us. We got four points out of six from Switzerland in qualifiers too.

Last edited:

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Gorgeous shot wow. And whoever this woman is that’s talking is good. NHL should take notes. Hire women like this who actually have passion rather than just being women.

Who is this lady?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
“And he’s good looking”
“I’ve noticed”

Lolol nice chemistry between these two

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Lol Dumfries injuring two Romanian players so far.

Gorgeous shot wow. And whoever this woman is that’s talking is good. NHL should take notes. Hire women like this who actually have passion rather than just being women.

Who is this lady?

If you're using the US stream then it's Jacqui Oatley

Reactions: Sol

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Looks like Depay has gotten a lot worse. They seem to need him for corners and maybe free kicks, but as far as him playing as a central forward, Holland would be better off with someone else.

Dumfries has gotten way too much room on the right flank, he gets go forward almost unopposed and put in free crosses and passes.

Last edited:
Reactions: cgf

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Depay sucks

That’s the kind of mistakes I make. What’s this dude doing in the euros that can’t get a shot off of that pass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad