Euro: Round of 16 - Portugal v. Slovenia - Jul. 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Ronaldo saying he wasn't offside lol.
And he's still on instead of Leao.
Yeah - that's why the frustration. He knows he should stay on and Ronaldo off.

Again - I am good with the subbing of Conceicao on.. could win this thing.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
not watching the game

Is Martinez still experimenting?
Basically Ronaldo is playing for himself and the whole team tries to make him score.
He's shot FK 3 times with 0 success.
Business as usual. As we've said many times, Portugal can't win with him starting. And they can win it all without him.
Martinez needs to show guts.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Time to take Ronaldo out and put Ramos or Felix in.

Bruno Fernandes has been invisible today.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I think Portugal will be better off when Ronaldo is gone. He's cooked and they treat him like he's a 28 year old superstar.
To be honest, I don't remember Ronaldo ever being particularly good for Portugal. He's scored some opportunistic goals through the years for them, but as a danger factor most decent opponents have been pretty adept at neutralizing him.

But you're talking about a guy who will basically no longer talk to guys who don't do exactly as he demands and will use media allies to crap on them, so no-one on Portugal will want to be the person to say "enough is enough Cristiano".

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Basically Ronaldo is playing for himself and the whole team tries to make him score.
He's shot FK 3 times with 0 success.
Business as usual. As we've said many times, Portugal can't win with him starting. And they can win it all without him.
Martinez needs to show guts.
yikes

thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad